It was great to see NFL football again this weekend and the Ravens started their season off with a bang against the Cleveland Browns. We discuss all three phases of the game as well as our MVPs.
The season is just under a week away! Peter is back and we had a chance to discuss our thoughts on the 53 man roster as well as the upcoming home opener against the Cleveland Browns.
When we joked of an emergency pod last episode, this circumstance was not even remotely on our radars. We discuss the surprising turn of events that resulted in Earl Thomas being sent home as well as the next steps for the Ravens.
The Ravens are in pads and we are getting super excited for the upcoming football season! We discuss the various battles we are keeping our eye on as camp progresses and our thoughts on the potential Dez Bryant signing.
After the Ravens posted their top 25 games of the last 25 years, the guys had some opinions of the list. We share the way we’d rank the top games in Ravens’ history along with discussion around the league including COVID updates and the possibility of a bubble season.
RIP Mo Gaba. The Ravens’ community will miss your optimism.
In the spirit of the current conversation on Ravens social media about the 25th Anniversary All Time Ravens Team, we had Ken McKusick of Film Study Baltimore join us to discuss who we’d pick for this dream team. Make sure to check out Ken’s website and podcast. He’s also a great follow on Twitter.
For this week’s episode we looked ahead at the next decade to predict the Ravens most likely to spend a majority of the decade with the team. Using the past two decades of the Ravens as a lens, we discuss the tradeoffs and hard decisions the Ravens will have to make.
Ravens who played the most seasons 2000-2009
- Ray Lewis – 10 seasons (2000-09)
- Chris McAllister – 9 seasons (2000-08)
- Matt Stover – 9 seasons (2000-08)
- Todd Heap – 9 seasons (2001-09)
- Kelly Gregg – 9 seasons (2001-09)
- Jonathan Ogden – 8 seasons (2000-07)
- Ed Reed – 8 seasons (2002-09)
- Mike Flynn – 8 seasons (2000-07)
- Edwin Mulitalo – 7 seasons (2000-06)
- Adalius Thomas – 7 seasons (2000-06)
- Bart Scott – 7 seasons (2002-08)
- Terrell Suggs – 7 seasons (2003-09)
- Jarret Johnson – 7 seasons (2003-09)
Ravens who played the most seasons 2010-2019
- Morgan Cox – 10 seasons (2010-19)
- Sam Koch – 10 seasons (2010-19)
- Marshall Yanda – 10 seasons (2010-19)
- Joe Flacco – 9 seasons (2010-18)
- Terrell Suggs – 9 seasons (2010-18)
- Jimmy Smith – 9 seasons (2011-19)
- Justin Tucker – 8 seasons (2012-19)
- Lardarius Webb – 8 seasons (2010-17)
- Brandon Williams – 7 seasons (2013-19)
- Dennis Pitta – 7 seasons (2010-2016)
This week we took a different perspective than normal and looked at all the other teams in the AFC North to evaluate their rosters and their window of opportunity going forward. Which team are you most scared of this year and going forward?
We wanted to acknowledge the death of George Floyd, a member of the Ravens Flock. We’ve seen the Ravens players and organization stand up against this social injustice and we’re with them too. Too all of our black listeners, your lives matter.
If you’d like to help, here is a link with suggestions.
Ways To Help – Black Lives Matter
We’ve had a chance to digest the Raven’s schedule and go through it game by game to discuss the challenges ahead for the Ravens. With 5 primetime games and several tough opponents, we had a lot to discuss.